A SUPER-HERO? I wasn't sure which picture to start with, so I went through the pictures of today. This morning, Jaelyn was being a super-hero. Yes, that is underwear on her head. Some of the outfits she enjoys dressing up in, just crack me up and I can't resist grabbing the camera.
A MODEL? As I was taking pictures of Jaelyn, Zander decided he wanted in on the action and starting posing. How can I not humor him and take 20 or so pictures? He thought that it was great but I couldn't get him to give me a real smile for anything.
A FLYING SQUIRREL? Other than just being a boy, I'm not sure what Elias' fascination is with jumping off the last third or fourth step. But, he loves doing it and hasn't gotten hurt as of yet. Zander has been watching his brothers fun for many months now and joins in, from the first step.
A SMILE? Aiden has discovered his tongue and loves to stick it out. He attempts to blow bubbles and every now and then actually gets some. How can I not love this smile even with a slimey tongue sticking out of it?
7 comments:
Welcome to the BLOG universe!! I am so glad you started one!
I look forward to seeing many more wonderful pictures!
much love,
Tara
We will still prefer "in person", but pictures are great! Love and hugs to all of you!
Dad & Connie
Very cute! Thanks for sending the link. I could use that superhero this week - send her down here! :)
I'll take all of the above! I love you guys and miss you bunches (even though I do get glimpses now and then). Keep those pictures coming.
Your kids are so stinkin' CUTE!!!
Amanda E.
They are SOOO beautiful and fun!!
Your kids are absolutely adorable! Thanks for always sharing updates and pictures. :)
Love,
Angela
Post a Comment