Saturday was quite a day. We started the day off with nice warm cinnamon rolls. Then, we headed out to Jae's soccer game. This has been quite fun most Saturday's, but last Saturday, it was POURING down rain! The ball was muddy, Jaelyn slid down into a mud puddle and was muddy, and well, you can guess about the boys. Now, many of you know I'm not the biggest fan of the rain. And when I am sitting on the sidelines of a soccer game, by myself with three boys, and it being Aiden's morning nap time and not wanting to sit still, I was REALLY hating the rain. We made it through it, got home and got everyone changed and dry. We had lunch, naps and then I had the crazy idea to make cutter cookies. I don't know why this sounded like a fun afternoon. I had just swept the kitchen floor the day before. But, the kids had a great time making cookies and helping dad put up the Halloween decorations. While the kitchen was already a mess, we made pizza's for dinner and ended the day with a bath for four.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
What a Day
Saturday was quite a day. We started the day off with nice warm cinnamon rolls. Then, we headed out to Jae's soccer game. This has been quite fun most Saturday's, but last Saturday, it was POURING down rain! The ball was muddy, Jaelyn slid down into a mud puddle and was muddy, and well, you can guess about the boys. Now, many of you know I'm not the biggest fan of the rain. And when I am sitting on the sidelines of a soccer game, by myself with three boys, and it being Aiden's morning nap time and not wanting to sit still, I was REALLY hating the rain. We made it through it, got home and got everyone changed and dry. We had lunch, naps and then I had the crazy idea to make cutter cookies. I don't know why this sounded like a fun afternoon. I had just swept the kitchen floor the day before. But, the kids had a great time making cookies and helping dad put up the Halloween decorations. While the kitchen was already a mess, we made pizza's for dinner and ended the day with a bath for four.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't think of a better way to spend a rainy fall day...well, other than the mud...what fun!
Those are some cute kids. The bathtub needs to grow a bit. :)
Thanks for posting that, sweetheart!
Think you can squeeze 5 kids into that bathtub? ;)
Post a Comment