Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's been awhile

I have a few minutes before I need to go get Jaelyn from the bus, so I thought I might actually do a short post. It has been so long! I guess I got a little busy during the holidays and the blog wasn't high enough on the priority list to get done. I'll try to do some catching up over the next week.
One of the big things that has kept up busy, really over the past few months, but especially over the last couple of weeks, is the house. We are getting so close! Feel free to stop in and take a tour. We'll also be having an open house hopefully in the beginning of February to thank all of our amazing friends that have been so generous with their time and talents. So be watching for details.
A glimpse of some of the work would be in Jaelyn's room. Jaelyn was pretty excited to get to design her room and to have a room to herself again. She wrote me out a list that said, "What Jaelyn wants her bed to be like... 1. White and pink stripes 2. with a big hello kitty (and kertins) 3. With her pink kertins over her bed like a tent" So, thanks to Malisa and Olivia, Jaelyn's room got the pink and white stripes makeover. They did and amazing job! Thank you guys! In the words of Jaelyn when she showed it to me, "Isn't it adorable?"

1 comment:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

YAY for updating your blog. And the house does look GREAT!