
Tonight, Jaelyn went to a birthday/halloween party. I thought I'd take a picture of her now, when she doesn't have 15 layers of clothing on underneath her costume. We'll see how the party goes... She went to a party a couple of weeks ago, and though it wasn't her first overnight party and overall she had tons of fun, she called home at about 11:30 telling Daddy, "There isn't much slumber going on at this slumber party." It's tough

hanging out with "older" girls. I think tonight her expectations of a slumber party with 9 year olds was a little bit different. It is after midnight now and hopefully my little fairie is having fun and getting ready to spread her sleeping dust over her friends and is able to get at least a little bit of sleep tonight.
1 comment:
your sweet girl is a never ending source of joy for my heart!
Post a Comment