Friday, February 12, 2010

The next step...


I have to admit, I'm not in the biggest rush to potty train Aiden. He has had to push Mommy along on this one. He is totally capable, and does amazing at home. The problem, I just don't enjoy public restrooms and having pull-ups on is just more convienant.
A couple of days ago, he was helping me put away Zander's laundry and he became intrigued with Zander's underwear. He sat down on brother's floor and pulled a pair on. The next day, he woke up, I took off his diaper, he went in and went potty like normal and then went to Zander's room, got a pair of unders, and sat down at the top of the stairs and pulled them on. At nap, he wanted to wear them to bed, and we compromised by lying them next to the bed. After nap, he got up, I took off the diaper and he pulled the unders on.
I think maybe it is time I go buy the kid some of his own unders and quit being lazy. :)

No comments: