
We went on a little spring break/birthday vacation last weekend. After we go on any type of day or overnight trip, I have a moment of great appreciation for my mother and all that she did to give me the experiences that I had. It takes a lot of packing to get four kids out the door for a few days. 

While we were gone, we enjoyed spending time together as a family and with some friends. After each experience that we had, Jaelyn said that she wanted that type of lesson so that she could practice and get better. Skiing, bowling, swimming, she wants to do it all! And then her brohters want to too. I chuckled on the way home when she was asking when she could start lessons for each of them. I love her attitude that with a few lessons and lots of practice that she can do and enjoy anything. Her attitude isn't that she can't do something, it is that she just needs someone to teach her how and then practice. How do you help your kids to keep the idea of that they can do anything? 



1 comment:
When you look back it was worth it. You kind of forget the hassle & remember the fun. Love you, Mom!
Post a Comment