Saturday, May 3, 2008

IT"S GONE!!!!!

everybody! this is me. this is when i had my loose tooth. when my great aunt and uncle were here, it fell out, i was playing with it. i can't believe that i have a hole right between my teeth. it is so fun to lose my tooth. it didn't even hurt one little bit. on friday i put it in a little case and the tooth fairy came and she took my tooth and gave a dollar one bill. it was fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaelyn! What a brave girl! You are getting so big - we can't believe you're old enough to be losing teeth! Hurray for the tooth fairy!
Love you.
Oma and Opa

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jaelyn! Wow you sure got alot for that old tooth! I posted a note last week, but I see it must not have taken. I'm sorry you didn't get it last week. Is your new tooth coming in already? You're such a big girl and growing up so fast. Grandmama loves you lots & lots.