"Here I am. I turned two today."Zander officially turned two on the ninth of May, 2008. We had quite an exciting day! The first present he opened was a new basketball and all of the sudden, the rest of the presents were of no interest!
Zander's the one who's wanting to make people better. He's the one who asks his Dad if he's okay after he sneezes. He's the one who loves to make his mom smile and laugh and will endlessly repeat anything that get's a reaction. He's the one who spits at his brother, because his brother laughs and spits back. He'll wander off to corners of the house and we'll wonder whether he's in the middle of mischief or doing something legit... but we know he's completely entertained all by himself. He's always ready to spot a train or a truck or plane.
He's growing so quickly. Communication is coming so quickly! But there are times when he gets SO FRUSTRATED because we can't understand him. The thing is I think I can get more frustrated than he. It's such a privilege to see him grow, to get to know him, to assure him that he's safe and loved!
He's our little man. He's the only brother in our family that's a big brother and a little brother all at the same time. That's a big role to fill. And he fills it well.
We sent out invitations to view pictures of him taken over the past 12 months. If you haven't received an invitation to view the photo album of his second year on kodakgallery.com, simply write us an email or leave a comment and we'll make sure to send one your way. Thanks for checking our blog and don't feel scared (mom & Janice) about leaving a comment or two!
3 comments:
Zander's such a big boy and so cute in his hat. Grandmama loves you lots! Hope to see you soon.
I can't believe he's two already...seems like only yesterday I was bringing Elias and Jaelyn to the hospital to meet their new baby brother!
Happy birthday, little man!
Woops...my fingers got ahead of my brain. The "m" was supposed to be "Ms. Kris"!
Post a Comment