If that wasn't enough... After dinner, I was teasing the kids that Mommy was ready for bed so I thought that they should go to bed early. Of course, that was laughed at and they ran away to go play. As I was tucking Jaelyn in and was telling her goodnight, she says, "Mom, now you go straight to bed. I'll help you do your work in the morning." So often as a parent I wonder if we are doing anything right. Then comes a moment when I can say, "We must be doing at least one thing right."
Well, the first half of week one of Trent being gone is done. When Trent is gone like this, I have to admit that I bribe the kids. This week, if we have a good day with no "issues", then I've taken the kids to do something fun at the time when Trent would normally be coming home from work. We've gone to the train station, car wash, swimming, etc. The following are a few pictures from our adventures.



No comments:
Post a Comment