Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lotsa posts... Lotsa Fribergs

Seven posts in August? I know. That's a lot for one month. But we thought this was news-worthy:

And another picture:
So, yeah... you get lots of posts on the blog this month. And you get news of another Friberg on the way. An early-April arrival is expected.

That's it for now... more later!

4 comments:

The Daileys said...

Okay, so I find out that you have a blog and that you are expecting another little Friberg in one day! Phew, I need to sit down after that...

Congratulations!!! I'll be checking back for more, so 7 posts isn't too many... trust me. :)

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!! We get to have babies at the same time! You should have said something! Ric and I are so excited for all of you! CONGRATULATIONS! Your little peanut looks just like our wee beastie...must be those family genitics! :) Hope all is well and that you are feeling as fantastic as I am.
Your sis-in-law who is just a bit more preggo than you! Steph

Fletcher Family said...

tee hee hee...I love it! You guys are blessed!
much love,
Tara

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I was hoping for twins!