Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ten Years

Trent and I started off September with celebrating ten years of marriage. How blessed am I to have a man who still loves me dearly and yearns to make my dreams come true. We have been on quite the journey in pursuing our dreams and the call that God has placed on our hearts and yet we are living that call and in those dreams. We have learned so much about each other and what it means to love each other. I can't even imagine how we will grow in the future.
Trent, you are an amazing husband. Thank you for loving me when I have felt unlovable. Picking me up when I am down. Filling my life with laughter. Providing. Caring. Being an incredible father to our children. And making all of my dreams come true. It is a privledge to be on your arm. I love you.

1 comment:

ReeSe said...

Congrats you two!! Can't wait for my ten! I'm guessing it only gets better & better.