What a wonderful day. All the family and friends gathered. Great memories. They are sure to enjoy a wonderful life together!Elias, can I get those shoes back from you when you get back from the Honeymoon? Thanks. Dad
That's so cute! I love the Groom's shoes! LOL!
Please extend our congratulations to the bride and groom. ;) Too much fun!!!
I can't believe she didn't invite her own parents to the wedding!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a wonderful day. All the family and friends gathered. Great memories. They are sure to enjoy a wonderful life together!
Elias, can I get those shoes back from you when you get back from the Honeymoon? Thanks. Dad
That's so cute! I love the Groom's shoes! LOL!
Please extend our congratulations to the bride and groom. ;) Too much fun!!!
I can't believe she didn't invite her own parents to the wedding!!
Post a Comment