We just passed the final inspection on our house! We still have a few things that need done, like doing some painting and building a deck, but we are almost ready to have a party!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Woot, woot! Congratulations!
Doesn't look so much like Zander's too happy about the construction being over...I think I know what he wants to be when he grows up. :-)
He was a little out of sorts. The inspector had to test the smoke detectors and lets just say nap time wasn't quite over when it happened. Not quite the way he would prefer to wake up.
3 comments:
Woot, woot! Congratulations!
Doesn't look so much like Zander's too happy about the construction being over...I think I know what he wants to be when he grows up. :-)
He was a little out of sorts. The inspector had to test the smoke detectors and lets just say nap time wasn't quite over when it happened. Not quite the way he would prefer to wake up.
That is an awful way to wake up! Poor little guy! Congrats on passing inspection...lots of hardwork and voila! Your house looks awesome.
Post a Comment