I'm not sure what prompted Jaelyn to make this list earlier in the week, but I love to see how her mind has grasped things. The thing that made me laugh today, was when I found the list this morning it had been folded in half and Jaelyn had written, "Idea's to run the contry" on it. There was already a couple of points on it that we've been talking about this week, I can't wait to ask her about the new title today. Anyway, on with Jaelyn's list of "Thing I know of God," that she wants to share with others.
*God is always with us in our hearts.
*God is never away shoping.
*Whatever we do, God will forgiv us more than once or twice.
*He know's what wether is gonna come each day.
*He Know's if we need to live some more, or if we need to die.
*He is true and we are not.
*He is strog but we are week.
*He knows what we need and we don't.
*He tells us what to do and we don't.
*He loves us more then we do.
*We make mastakes but he dosen't.
*He is the best person in our lives.
*You will only stay aliv if your bad.
*You will only die of you are good.
*God can heal anybody.
2 comments:
Pretty good theology for a 6-year-old...in fact, it's better than that of some of us "grown-ups"...thanks for helping me to understand God better, Jaelyn!
Keep getting to know Him better each day. I love you...and so does God!
Wow Jae! That is an awesome list! Sounds like you know God pretty well! My favorite point is that *He loves us more then we do.
I want to love others the way God loves them!
love you sweetie!
Tara
Post a Comment