Jaelyn had her first softball game yesterday and had a blast! Her first time up to bat during a game And she makes it to first base! Yeah! (she later scored, not that they keep score)
2 comments:
ms. kris
said...
Way to go, Jae! I was sad that I missed your first game. I was planning on coming, but ended up having to drive to Portland to pick Erin up at the airport.
Did you get to help choose the colors...you look so good in purple!
2 comments:
Way to go, Jae! I was sad that I missed your first game. I was planning on coming, but ended up having to drive to Portland to pick Erin up at the airport.
Did you get to help choose the colors...you look so good in purple!
Way to go Jae! I hope we can all come and watch one of your games and cheer you on!
Post a Comment