Zander was in a motorcycle accident tonight, this was the result:
The scene of the accident:
The victim:
I should've knocked on wood. I was just telling someone the other day how we've never had any ER visits with our kids. Tonight was the end of that. Zander was so brave and didn't even whimper to the nurses or doctor. They were quite impressed with our two year old tough man.
3 comments:
Oops sorry. You were talking to me...I think I'm the one who said you'd probably end up in the ER eventually. Didn't mean to jinx you.... Way to be brave Zander! I'm proud!
Z, you need to go the hospital I went to and you will get stitches. be brave. you are so good and I love you and I don't want you to get bleeding. I know I love you and I know you are my friend. Love Kylee
Wow, Zander...you gave new meaning to the term "KACHOW"!! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Keep your chin up! Love you lots.
Post a Comment